Hill Laboratories

Hill Laboratories Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

long hours and repetitive tasks. No benefits for working overtime.

unfair payment to 15-year-olds getting paid under minimum wage for doing the same work as everyone else. do not recommend to students you are getting ripped off.

Pros

literally none

Cons

long hours repititive tasks do not listen to employee feedback

Caring and friendly management, social nature. Very safety oriented company.

I highly recommend working for Hills. Management are great. Easy to get in on a seasonal role. They care about their staff and have tons of safety features while working out in the field.

Busy and stressful workplace

Best part was the technicians. We bonded through the stress out on us by older technicians and workload.Too much workload and low staff. Replacement staff not hired early enough, put pressure on remaining staff.Older technicians and KTPs made it unbearable to work here. Can put up with stress but not the toxic people.

Pros

The team. We all hang out and organised our own events outside of work

Cons

Long hours, overtime everyday, OT paid after 2 hours No work/life balance Big workload, too much for staff Low staff Poor pay(min wage) Toxic people No benefits

Great for advancement

Great for if you're wanting to upskill and climb the corporate ladder, less so if you're wanting good pay and benefits. Great for entry level scientists.

Pros

Great people work culture

Cons

Poor pay

Innovative, Family feel, Competitive

Flexible work schedule - you can come and go as you please within reason. Good benefits and Annual raises A good place to get an experience Very friendly people and laid back atmosphere with no pressure

workplace management

Great potential to improve in the management sector. Okay working place although not always being organized. Understandable as a private firm with limited budget with big ambition/eagerness which sometimes causes great pressure physically and mentally. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hill Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hill Laboratories Reviews by Job Title

• Hill Laboratories
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?