Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,095 reviews

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.

good place to work

we had morning and after noon shift at the Hilton My shift was mostly after noon from 12 to 8.30 sometimes overtime My daily task where checking the pool the fire alarm system , and maintenance room like A/C ,heating ,airflow ENZ... AND doing small jobs as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing,

Challenging work for client - Fletcher Construction. Managing production, quality, health and safety, finances, programming, invoicing, change management

Terrible management

The ground staff are welcoming, hard working and fun. But when it comes to management in the office (of food & beverage) it was terrible. Your just another number.

forging experience

Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader

Pros

Free meals, professional growth

Cons

burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices

Un emploi humainement enrichissant

Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie. seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.

工作环境很好,并且有很多机会去学习提升自己

有完善的培训体系,一步步让你了解企业文化,酒店文化以及自己的团队!有很多学习和提升自己的机会,酒店经理们也是会积极支持你!

not so productive

Hard job Luck of sleep Favoritism depend on race Some people are Iliterate management sent us to overtime but interm of pyment they did not give proper

Pros

strictly

Cons

overtime

Racial Discrimination and bullied environment. Don't ever think working for this company, they are not good.

It's an environment where managers are bias and unfair, I would recommend anybody not to apply job in the dairy storage department, its totally an environment where racial discrimination is number one priority and bullied as well. I have invested 12 good month there but it was the worst and biggest decision I have ever made to work. Working was this company is not good at all, my conclusion is to stay away from it, it's not too late to cancel you interview or your contract before you start.

fun and learning workplace

Hilton is really good place to learn and there are a lot of experience chefs working here and we can gain a lot of knowledge from them. there is always an opportunity to step up while working here.

Empresa respeitadora

O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.

Pros

Ingles, refeição

Cons

Estar localizada em outro pais

productive

Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.

Great job

Great company, good morals, Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement

Excellent place for Professional Growth

Best place to start work with.good team to indulge and high standard is maintained within the work environment. supportive,caring,training for future growth and all benefits being applied as a staff to the hilton worldwide. nice people, new guests, highly talented Co workers and good benefit package as working with hilton.

Pros

free staff meal, laundry, special discount on any hilton property.

Cons

sometimes busy, and under staffed.

Good Place to work, will get chance to meet different people.

Good company to work. Met So many people from around the world. Hard to get promoted sometime because of stiff competition.

Pros

complimentary shuttle

Cons

cultural fraction sometimes

good place for learning

good place for learning. management is fine. co-workers behave nicely. over all it is a nice working experience over there.

Hilton Auckland, fun place to work although very long hours so need to be passionate and commited

A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was. The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...

Pros

Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have

Cons

Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel

High quality and comfort place for everyone.

Very nice and high standard hotel in the world.i really wish i could bring all my ability to your hotel.and work with great team!i look forward to hearing from you.thank you very much!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K
4.1K
2.3K

• Hilton
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?