Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

Hilton Employee Reviews

New Zealand18 reviews
I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.
good place to work
we had morning and after noon shift at the Hilton
My shift was mostly after noon from 12 to 8.30 sometimes overtime

My daily task where checking the pool the fire alarm system , and maintenance room like A/C ,heating ,airflow ENZ...

AND doing small jobs as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing,
Challenging work for client - Fletcher Construction. Managing production, quality, health and safety, finances, programming, invoicing, change management
Terrible management
The ground staff are welcoming, hard working and fun.
But when it comes to management in the office (of food & beverage) it was terrible.

Your just another number.
forging experience
Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader
Pros
Free meals, professional growth
Cons
burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices
Un emploi humainement enrichissant
Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie.
seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.
工作环境很好,并且有很多机会去学习提升自己
有完善的培训体系,一步步让你了解企业文化,酒店文化以及自己的团队!有很多学习和提升自己的机会,酒店经理们也是会积极支持你!
not so productive
Hard job
Luck of sleep

Favoritism depend on race

Some people are Iliterate

management sent us to overtime but interm of pyment they did not give proper
Pros
strictly
Cons
overtime
Racial Discrimination and bullied environment. Don't ever think working for this company, they are not good.
It's an environment where managers are bias and unfair, I would recommend anybody not to apply job in the dairy storage department, its totally an environment where racial discrimination is number one priority and bullied as well. I have invested 12 good month there but it was the worst and biggest decision I have ever made to work. Working was this company is not good at all, my conclusion is to stay away from it, it's not too late to cancel you interview or your contract before you start.
fun and learning workplace
Hilton is really good place to learn and there are a lot of experience chefs working here and we can gain a lot of knowledge from them. there is always an opportunity to step up while working here.
Empresa respeitadora
O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.
Pros
Ingles, refeição
Cons
Estar localizada em outro pais
productive
Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.
Great job
Great company, good morals,

Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement
Excellent place for Professional Growth
Best place to start work with.good team to indulge and high standard is maintained within the work environment.
supportive,caring,training for future growth and all benefits being applied as a staff to the hilton worldwide.

nice people, new guests, highly talented Co workers and good benefit package as working with hilton.
Pros
free staff meal, laundry, special discount on any hilton property.
Cons
sometimes busy, and under staffed.
Good Place to work, will get chance to meet different people.
Good company to work. Met So many people from around the world.
Hard to get promoted sometime because of stiff competition.
Pros
complimentary shuttle
Cons
cultural fraction sometimes
good place for learning
good place for learning. management is fine. co-workers behave nicely. over all it is a nice working experience over there.
Hilton Auckland, fun place to work although very long hours so need to be passionate and commited
A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was.

The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...
Pros
Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have
Cons
Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel
High quality and comfort place for everyone.
Very nice and high standard hotel in the world.i really wish i could bring all my ability to your hotel.and work with great team!
i look forward to hearing from you.

thank you very much!