Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews

New Zealand19 reviews
It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours
I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.
we had morning and after noon shift at the Hilton
My shift was mostly after noon from 12 to 8.30 sometimes overtime

My daily task where checking the pool the fire alarm system , and maintenance room like A/C ,heating ,airflow ENZ...

AND doing small jobs as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing,
Challenging work for client - Fletcher Construction. Managing production, quality, health and safety, finances, programming, invoicing, change management
The ground staff are welcoming, hard working and fun.
But when it comes to management in the office (of food & beverage) it was terrible.

Your just another number.
Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader
Pros
Free meals, professional growth
Cons
burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices
Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie.
seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.
有完善的培训体系,一步步让你了解企业文化,酒店文化以及自己的团队!有很多学习和提升自己的机会,酒店经理们也是会积极支持你!
Hard job
Luck of sleep

Favoritism depend on race

Some people are Iliterate

management sent us to overtime but interm of pyment they did not give proper
Pros
strictly
Cons
overtime
It's an environment where managers are bias and unfair, I would recommend anybody not to apply job in the dairy storage department, its totally an environment where racial discrimination is number one priority and bullied as well. I have invested 12 good month there but it was the worst and biggest decision I have ever made to work. Working was this company is not good at all, my conclusion is to stay away from it, it's not too late to cancel you interview or your contract before you start.
Hilton is really good place to learn and there are a lot of experience chefs working here and we can gain a lot of knowledge from them. there is always an opportunity to step up while working here.
O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.
Pros
Ingles, refeição
Cons
Estar localizada em outro pais
Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.
Great company, good morals,

Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement
Best place to start work with.good team to indulge and high standard is maintained within the work environment.
supportive,caring,training for future growth and all benefits being applied as a staff to the hilton worldwide.

nice people, new guests, highly talented Co workers and good benefit package as working with hilton.
Pros
free staff meal, laundry, special discount on any hilton property.
Cons
sometimes busy, and under staffed.
Good company to work. Met So many people from around the world.
Hard to get promoted sometime because of stiff competition.
Pros
complimentary shuttle
Cons
cultural fraction sometimes
good place for learning. management is fine. co-workers behave nicely. over all it is a nice working experience over there.
A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was.

The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...
Pros
Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have
Cons
Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel
Very nice and high standard hotel in the world.i really wish i could bring all my ability to your hotel.and work with great team!
i look forward to hearing from you.

thank you very much!