Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton

Hilton Employee Review

fun and learning workplace

Hilton is really good place to learn and there are a lot of experience chefs working here and we can gain a lot of knowledge from them. there is always an opportunity to step up while working here.

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K
4.1K
2.3K

• Hilton
  • fun and learning workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?