Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton

Hilton Employee Review

Un emploi humainement enrichissant

Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie. seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K