Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Showing all 14,172 reviews

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

The pay is not on par.

The pay at Hilton could of course be a lot more. The working environment is great. I would definitely recommend Hilton to anyone interested in the hospitality industry.

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Buen lugar y buenos beneficios pero pagan muy poco

People are great, pay isn’t the best

Great work environment, no real room for growth, pay could improve after time put in. Managers and co workers all friendly and work together as a team for the most part

I love my job

I love my job. I really enjoy working there and they my coworkers are amazing and supportive. I feel appreciated by management and upper management.

not good avoid

Avoid at all costs its not worth loosing your sanity for poor management who cant keep staff or keep the staff that holds that place together.One good employee leaves and they freak out even tho they caused me to leave to begin with

Pros

pays decent

Cons

everything

Excellent

Superb company with plenty of advancement opportunities. Wages could be better but good enough for what it is depending on location. Managers are awesome and make you feel appreciated for your work.

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good experience. The team I worked with was so helpful. The supervisors were friendly and nice. The manager was a good guy too. We were like family there.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Working at night

Great benefits

Great hotel discounts, best out there. Customers can be really demanding and at times even threatening. Management usually has your back in those situations.

Management and coworkers were amazing. Very supportive.

Good job if you can manage living on the salary. I learned a lot. I still maintain friendships with old coworkers. Room for advancement. I would recommend this particular work place.

Pros

The people I worked with. Free breakfast.

Cons

Standing all day. Salary was ridiculously low.

Low pay and senior management do not care

Senior management do not care and have made countless very loyal staff who have worked for years redundant during the pandemic, without putting them on furlough.

Pros

Staff discount is pressed as a benefit - but, in reality, it makes you spend the little disposable income you have on the hotel

Cons

Low pay and working unsociable hours

Fun workplace

Hiring process was easy, training was ok. Not easy for new employees to get sales, but possible. Supervisors were very helpful. Difficult to get to the next level of sales.

Pros

Employee Hotel Discount

Cons

Employee turnover

You get out of what you put into Hilton

I have worked for Hilton almost 5 years and it has given me the opportunity to travel and grow as a Hospitality professional. The on the job training is very effective.

Pros

Great benefits for travel

Cons

Low pay with long hours

Executive floor

I was serving food and drink every thing was nice and good they were always recommend my self the were always telling me that they are happy about ny service at Hilton i was always receiving starbond every gust was happy about me because really i was a hardworker

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

9 hours

not that great tbh

Workinf at Hilton was a time I started as an intern and then got a full time job however they are terrible at creating a good work life balance. would not recommend if you are a college student.

Bel posto

Molto bravi mi piace il loro modo di lavorare, molto bravi

Pros

Pranzo aziendale

Cons

Nessuno

Productive with hardworking attitude.

Working at Hilton Hotel was real fun , working as a team. I enjoyed newideas from good friends, who were more experienced than me. Sometimes , when there was alot of work pressure. Our manager would really shout at us , and increase our working place.

Pros

Free lunch, break and one day off duty. Over time were duly paid for.

Cons

Pressure in a busy time. Quarrels also

Everything about them was bad

I have never worked for a company who doesn't value the employees time. The managers lack a very major part and that's communication. They don't make great decisions and when a strong leader left the company went down even more so if you like to be treated a nobody sure work for them homeless people will harass you all shift long and all the while you've gotta still be courteous. That place was a scary nightmare.

Pros

Ain't none beside your n the beach

Cons

Management needs improvement

Great job

Very flexible, love the job. I get to meet all kinds of people and have a great time. Love my coworkers and everyone really supports you in everything you do here

Loved that I got to interact with different people all day.

I wish the pay was increased but I enjoyed my time. The training was awesome! My supervisor was very helpful. I loved the discounted rooms too. I'm not sure about promotions. I worked there right before things shut down.

Great environment

This is a great company to work for. I was given multiple opportunities to learn and advance. I would definitely work for this company again if they offered better health insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hilton
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?