Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland7 reviews
I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.
Challenging work for client - Fletcher Construction. Managing production, quality, health and safety, finances, programming, invoicing, change management
Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader
Pros
Free meals, professional growth
Cons
burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices
Best place to start work with.good team to indulge and high standard is maintained within the work environment.
supportive,caring,training for future growth and all benefits being applied as a staff to the hilton worldwide.

nice people, new guests, highly talented Co workers and good benefit package as working with hilton.
Pros
free staff meal, laundry, special discount on any hilton property.
Cons
sometimes busy, and under staffed.
good place for learning. management is fine. co-workers behave nicely. over all it is a nice working experience over there.
A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was.

The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...
Pros
Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have
Cons
Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel
Very nice and high standard hotel in the world.i really wish i could bring all my ability to your hotel.and work with great team!
i look forward to hearing from you.

thank you very much!