Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,129 reviews

Racial Discrimination and bullied environment. Don't ever think working for this company, they are not good.

It's an environment where managers are bias and unfair, I would recommend anybody not to apply job in the dairy storage department, its totally an environment where racial discrimination is number one priority and bullied as well. I have invested 12 good month there but it was the worst and biggest decision I have ever made to work. Working was this company is not good at all, my conclusion is to stay away from it, it's not too late to cancel you interview or your contract before you start.

productive

Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.

Great job

Great company, good morals, Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K
4.1K
2.3K

• Hilton
  • Christchurch, Canterbury
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?