Hilton

Queenstown, Otago5 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,350 reviews

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

good place to work

we had morning and after noon shift at the Hilton My shift was mostly after noon from 12 to 8.30 sometimes overtime My daily task where checking the pool the fire alarm system , and maintenance room like A/C ,heating ,airflow ENZ... AND doing small jobs as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing,

Terrible management

The ground staff are welcoming, hard working and fun. But when it comes to management in the office (of food & beverage) it was terrible. Your just another number.

Empresa respeitadora

O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.

Pros

Ingles, refeição

Cons

Estar localizada em outro pais

Good Place to work, will get chance to meet different people.

Good company to work. Met So many people from around the world. Hard to get promoted sometime because of stiff competition.

Pros

complimentary shuttle

Cons

cultural fraction sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hilton
  • Queenstown, Otago
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?