Hilton Employee Reviews for Pastry CookReview this company
Pastry Cook1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14,129 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader
Free meals, professional growth
burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14,129 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Hilton
- What is the company culture like at Hilton?One person answered
- Does Hilton require a background check? What kind of background check does Hilton do?One person answered
- How much is the salary?One person answered
- Can i please ask as to how much is the hourly rate for class four harvest driverOne person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Hilton?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Hilton?One person answered
- How are the working hours