Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton Culture reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,095 reviews

Hilton Auckland, fun place to work although very long hours so need to be passionate and commited

A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was. The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...

Pros

Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have

Cons

Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel

Un emploi humainement enrichissant

Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie. seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.

Empresa respeitadora

O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.

Pros

Ingles, refeição

Cons

Estar localizada em outro pais

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K
4.1K
2.3K

• Hilton
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?