Hilton

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,226 reviews

Ok place.

Lots of standards you have to follow as it is high end hotel. Competitive environment. Reallu early shifts for breakfast, start around 6 am but then you finish aerliers.

Un emploi humainement enrichissant

Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie. seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.

Empresa respeitadora

O Hotel Hilton em Queenstown, foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei, muita organização, respeito e dinâmica de trabalho sem dúvida uma excelente oportunidade e experiência.

Pros

Ingles, refeição

Cons

Estar localizada em outro pais

Hilton Auckland, fun place to work although very long hours so need to be passionate and commited

A typical day at work would be to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen ... consistency certainly was the key to achieving high results. Management were supportive in helping to achieve our goals. It was my role to encourage and assure my fellow co-workers were consistently on the same page as I was. The hardest part of the job was achieving the challenges that always seemed to be lurking somewhere in the background. Whilst the most enjoyable part of the job was to conquer those challenges ...

Pros

Working with people that had the same commitment & passion as I have

Cons

Not being able to immediately see the light at the end of a dark tunnel

High quality and comfort place for everyone.

Very nice and high standard hotel in the world.i really wish i could bring all my ability to your hotel.and work with great team!i look forward to hearing from you.thank you very much!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hilton