Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hilton Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,095 reviews

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

forging experience

Very busy environment, long working days but professionally an experience that gives you a lot. A special mention should go to the Executive chef, very professional and a real leader

Pros

Free meals, professional growth

Cons

burocracy and lack of care from some administrative offices

Un emploi humainement enrichissant

Travailler pour Hilton c'est l'assurance de vivre et pouvoir voyager tout en gagnant sa vie. seon le poste occupé vous trouverez plus u moins d'intéret pour vos missions. Les salaires sont plutot bas, mais l'ambiance au travail est excellente. Dumoins à Queenstown.

fun and learning workplace

Hilton is really good place to learn and there are a lot of experience chefs working here and we can gain a lot of knowledge from them. there is always an opportunity to step up while working here.

productive

Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.

Great job

Great company, good morals, Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement

Good Place to work, will get chance to meet different people.

Good company to work. Met So many people from around the world. Hard to get promoted sometime because of stiff competition.

Pros

complimentary shuttle

Cons

cultural fraction sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.2K