Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hilton Employee Review

Racial Discrimination and bullied environment. Don't ever think working for this company, they are not good.

25 March 2018
It's an environment where managers are bias and unfair, I would recommend anybody not to apply job in the dairy storage department, its totally an environment where racial discrimination is number one priority and bullied as well. I have invested 12 good month there but it was the worst and biggest decision I have ever made to work. Working was this company is not good at all, my conclusion is to stay away from it, it's not too late to cancel you interview or your contract before you start.
8 March 2017
Same location
Truck driver (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Hilton Haulage company is good they are good people work in the company.all staff are respect each other. Good leadership but i fell about the money is low salary.
28 February 2016
Same location
Driver/Crane Operator (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Great company, good morals,

Enjoyed my time here, management respect their drivers, trucks are new and modern, good training opportunities and room for advancement
10 June 2020
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) - Queenstown, Otago
It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours