Hilton

Hilton

Hilton Employee Review

Its not that good.

Hilton is a good place to work but I find it hard working along the mid management team. Unfortunately I have to leave work and join other resort due to unsettling contracts and misunderstanding. For a 5 star resort Hilton pay is not that great..and plus you only sign three months contracts. I mean who does that?we want a place to groom and upgrade our skills level and gives us opportunities for excel in our career.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Shift works..8 hrs a day

Ok place.

Lots of standards you have to follow as it is high end hotel. Competitive environment. Reallu early shifts for breakfast, start around 6 am but then you finish aerliers.

Fun Workplace

It's fast paced working place but management is good. Always give internal opportunity to their staff to grow in their career. Good thing is it's a place full with multicultural people.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

I really liked this job as it was very productive and professional. you get to work and then start right away provided lunch and productive work, I like doing supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hilton