Hirepool
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hirepool Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Love the work environment
Good working culture

Friendly work Mates

We have a large fleet of different types and models of machines

Workers safety is priority
Hirepool has great development skills especially for new employee and training purposes. I was delegated to run the branch during the weekends and trustworthy to have a key of the branch. The hardest part was a product knowledge since it was a different field form me. I am enjoying working with Hirepool busy environment
with a great team.
A great company to work for and an amazing industry. Great opportunity for a young person out of school. Great perks and a lot of long hours if that's what your after. Also a great team environment.
Pros
discounted hires
Cons
Hirepool is one of the biggest Hire Companies in NZ.

If you work there, they give you a very good Training, good environment to work and a nice team.

It is a very busy place with a lot of stress sometimes special on Weekends or Public Holidays because you don't have the complete team.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Weekend, public holiday work
Early start. Long days. Learnt new systems. Managers are great. Higher up personal aren't as much. Few disputes between staff. Most enjoyable part was meeting some awesome customers who became regulars.
Pros
Flexible if you need to have a longer break for something
Cons
Long Hours
good company to work for, awesome team dynamics, good incentives management was great just too many hours for bugger all pay
Pros
awesome team
Cons
long hours, min pay
Poorly paid,enjoyed working with my team good lads,dedicated to a good days work,great work ethic,unappreciated by management,who showed poor work ethic and blase attitude to health and safety and work ethic of junior members of team.

Start 0730 pick up where I left off day before,greet my team members as they arrived maybe share a joke,check on day book to ensure all is ready for equipment booked in,take note of weather if raining ensure pumps all ready, and tarps are green to go. Answer telephone when shop is busy deal with enquiries and add bookings or if beyond my abilities take details of client and find relevant person to return the call/enquiry. Constantly checking on health and safety and bringing to attention of person responsible,,deal with urgent requirements not in book if gear not ready,enter all equipment status in book for computer log in. Chat with teams at smoko, when space in servicing appears I would tidy my immediate work area,and time permitting sweep work shop floor.An hour before the end of the day check all work ready for next day, check other team members are ok and help out when neccessary. I liked to try and keep all areas clean and tidy.Hardest part of job was and is managements very negative attitude to staff members.
Pros
Great team of lads.
Cons
Poor managment, no incentives for a job well done, nothing.