Hirepool

Hirepool Employee Review

Good team, poor management
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Christchurch/city1 January 2015
Poorly paid,enjoyed working with my team good lads,dedicated to a good days work,great work ethic,unappreciated by management,who showed poor work ethic and blase attitude to health and safety and work ethic of junior members of team.

Start 0730 pick up where I left off day before,greet my team members as they arrived maybe share a joke,check on day book to ensure all is ready for equipment booked in,take note of weather if raining ensure pumps all ready, and tarps are green to go. Answer telephone when shop is busy deal with enquiries and add bookings or if beyond my abilities take details of client and find relevant person to return the call/enquiry. Constantly checking on health and safety and bringing to attention of person responsible,,deal with urgent requirements not in book if gear not ready,enter all equipment status in book for computer log in. Chat with teams at smoko, when space in servicing appears I would tidy my immediate work area,and time permitting sweep work shop floor.An hour before the end of the day check all work ready for next day, check other team members are ok and help out when neccessary. I liked to try and keep all areas clean and tidy.Hardest part of job was and is managements very negative attitude to staff members.
Pros
Great team of lads.
Cons
Poor managment, no incentives for a job well done, nothing.

Other Hirepool Employee Reviews

Good copany to work for with job security
Branch Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland26 September 2019
Love the work environment
Good working culture
Friendly work Mates
We have a large fleet of different types and models of machines
Workers safety is priority
Great team
CUSTOMER / SERVICE PERSON (PART-TIME) (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 May 2018
Hirepool has great development skills especially for new employee and training purposes. I was delegated to run the branch during the weekends and trustworthy to have a key of the branch. The hardest part was a product knowledge since it was a different field form me. I am enjoying working with Hirepool busy environment
with a great team.