Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Review

there are a lot of non-sales duties tied to a salespersons job

Team work only happens when it benefits the other person. Not necessarily to the customers/guests.Sometimes, there is bias taking place when friends get more leeway than non-friends.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Dental benefits could be improved

The managers were very bias about who they liked and who they didn't.

You knew who the bosses favourites were, as they would be the ones with the less workload. But also the same ones other ones would be forced to help before they could go home, because they finished their duties more even if they had the tougher workload. Especially in housekeeping, the general day for what they would call the fast workers could be anywhere from 10 full cleans to 15 full cleans. Where other staff would have 4 full cleans and the rest a stay over clean. They don't appreciate the staff like they say they do, and would make you feel as if you had to be there everyday. Working there isn't worth the stress, or the mental struggle.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours dependant on who you were, very biased managers, Sore feet, No support for staff struggling mentally or physically from the job, Rude guest who would treat staff as slaves and department supervisors doing nothing about it.

Fast paced work

KH are not paid enough for the amount of work they do. Even tho I did way over my hours I was treated like I didn't do enough by head chef & other KH.

Pros

Free dinner

Un manicomio

La situazione che ho vissuto è stata terribile sia dal punto di vista lavorativo, che personale. Nonostante moltissimi feedbeck ricevuti, nessun aumento o bonus ricevuto per il mio operato in azienda. La clientela abituale dell' Hotel, ha sempre domandato di me anche quando ero in ferie. La mansione svolta era quella di Doorman. Questo per dire il peso che avevo raggiunto dando una bella immagine all'hotel dove lavoravo.

Cons

Mangiare pessimo, niente servizio di colazione per i dipendenti.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Holiday Inn
  • there are a lot of non-sales duties tied to a salespersons job