Homecare Medical
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Homecare Medical Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
I have not worked before but i have worked alongside alot of children i have learned so much with kids and being a single mum bringing up 3 children has been a stressful time but i have always been the best mum i can for my children.
My skills i have gained i have knowledge with money (Budgetting Spending wisely etc) good communicator with others im a people person. There is nothing hard about what i do its actually a good challenge for me because i learn new things everyday. The most enjoyable thing about this is that they help me to be the best person i can no matter when i muck up.I love a new challenge.
Cons
Management don't care about their staff and it showed. Had to work in the coldest conditions to the point of having to wear full jacket and hood just to keep warm - uncomfortable - staff not listened to. People keep leaving - people paid different wages some paid for double time some time and a half?
My role is very much appreciated. this is the reason why am still here in this company.

Management knows how to compliment the team.