Hotel Novotel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hotel Novotel Culture reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,626 reviews

Fun environment to work in

They have a amazing productive team with a fun environment, where you are continuously encouraged to gain new skills and knowledge through their online study.

Family friendly

A job as a receptionist is a life for the busy, who love to meet new people from around the world. To go over and beyond to satisfy the needs of your guests and make their stay a home away from home. As a person who enjoys the comfort of staying home reading a book and watching movies this Job requires a lot of energy to stay positive and be enthusiastic around people. It made me a stronger person in a work environment and be able to communicate clearly with others. Management are hard working people who try their best to support and teach as much as they can to those who need to learn a few things on the job. I enjoyed working with them as they were not afraid to get their hands dirty. The hardest part of the Job was the language barrier between two different cultures. The job also needed someone physically strong to lift heavy luggage, sometimes it was hard on days you would be at work as it did eventually took a toll on me. But as long as you got the well needed rest and relax on your days off and take good care of yourself, you would be alright. I enjoyed how much of a family vibe i got from my work colleagues as they supported me 110% of the time I worked there. I have made life time friends and loved every moment I had there.

Environnement très agréable

Novotel est un groupe où il est très interessant de travailler. ils se soucient beaucoup de leurs employés et de leur ressentiments, organisent énormément d'événements en dehors des heures de travail afin de rassembler les différents secteurs et de créer une vrai ambiance familiale. La possibilité d'évoluer professionnellement est énorme dû aux nombres importants d'hotels à travers le monde. Très bonne cohésion d'équipe et très bonne ambiance de travail.

Pros

Repas gratuit, offres spéciales

Cons

courtes pauses

Diverse and fun work place

Learnt working in a diverse team , excellent work culture . Most enjoy part of the job in the work benefits . A free lunch with the team is always heaps of fun .

Pros

free lunch, excellent work culture

work placement

same thing everyday learned to check guest in everyone was friendly hardest part was nothing everything was straight forward meeting new people and being able to work along side some friendly workers.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

didnt get paid, gossip

Quick thinking and Reliable team

Placing orders Maintaining guest service levels Budgeting In this role I have learn't how to be proactive rather than reactive. My co- workers are best part of the job and as we are a small team and we work closely. It is a busy establishment and I enjoy always being on the toes and fast thinking.

Fun, friendly and helpful

I learnt so much but couldnt handled doing the hours i did all the time and not knowing when i would be working till a week before. It was an awesome job and the people were lovely. They all helped you with absolutly anything at all you needed. The management was amazing very easy to approach and fun to joke around with outside of work. The most loved part of the job for my was my co-workers. I made many great friends and was truely sad to leave.

Pros

lunch and dinner supplied

Cons

unknown hours

High Standard.

co-workers are very friendly.time management is very important in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel Novotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hotel Novotel