Hotel Novotel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hotel Novotel Management reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,626 reviews

productive and fun workplace, nice organisational culture

I have learned how to cope with mutiple tasks at the same time while working at Front Office as there were always new challenges. Time management and customer relationship management were essential on a daily basis to be a professional receptionist, from remembering guests' names to their preferences. The hardest part would be when it was short of staff on a busy day. However, helpful and caring colleagues always made it less stressful and smooth. Working confidently and positively within a team was very crucial in order to deliver exceptional services to guests regardless of situations.

Pros

free meals

Great start to my hospitality work experience.

It was the best way for me to kick start my hospitality work experience. Every day was a new challenge at Novotel and it was fun everyday to work here.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Salary

Good Company

I would go back to work with this company again if they gave me another chance to. overall good people to work with, management was always good, supervisors and team members were always good to each other, everyone communicated well with each other, just a overall good experience.

Pros

Working with the company itself

Cons

You never know what your day will be

The place and work it self is not hard or miserable its just depends on how you get along with people as it is in the hospitality industry. The management is straight to the point and on the books

Pros

staff perks, lunch/dinner on shift, bonus/discounts

Cons

you have those days

Family friendly

A job as a receptionist is a life for the busy, who love to meet new people from around the world. To go over and beyond to satisfy the needs of your guests and make their stay a home away from home. As a person who enjoys the comfort of staying home reading a book and watching movies this Job requires a lot of energy to stay positive and be enthusiastic around people. It made me a stronger person in a work environment and be able to communicate clearly with others. Management are hard working people who try their best to support and teach as much as they can to those who need to learn a few things on the job. I enjoyed working with them as they were not afraid to get their hands dirty. The hardest part of the Job was the language barrier between two different cultures. The job also needed someone physically strong to lift heavy luggage, sometimes it was hard on days you would be at work as it did eventually took a toll on me. But as long as you got the well needed rest and relax on your days off and take good care of yourself, you would be alright. I enjoyed how much of a family vibe i got from my work colleagues as they supported me 110% of the time I worked there. I have made life time friends and loved every moment I had there.

productive

management wasn’t so great, lovely staff to work along side with. Management didn’t understand the hours we required basically just gave us the hours they wanted us to do.

Pros

free dinner

Environnement très agréable

Novotel est un groupe où il est très interessant de travailler. ils se soucient beaucoup de leurs employés et de leur ressentiments, organisent énormément d'événements en dehors des heures de travail afin de rassembler les différents secteurs et de créer une vrai ambiance familiale. La possibilité d'évoluer professionnellement est énorme dû aux nombres importants d'hotels à travers le monde. Très bonne cohésion d'équipe et très bonne ambiance de travail.

Pros

Repas gratuit, offres spéciales

Cons

courtes pauses

High standards

At the Novotel, the department managers aim for high standards. Working at achieve the standards would sometimes be very stressful and I felt as though we, the employees, weren't appreciated enough for our efforts. I learnt a lot during the stresses of it all though and have enjoyed my time working there.

Got a good chance to work with a great team and really good management, learnt a lot of supervisory skills inspite of being an attendant with very co-operative co-workers. Got appreciation and motivation from supervisor and head of the department.

Pros

free meal and laundry

Cons

long hours due to limited staffing

Fun, friendly and helpful

I learnt so much but couldnt handled doing the hours i did all the time and not knowing when i would be working till a week before. It was an awesome job and the people were lovely. They all helped you with absolutly anything at all you needed. The management was amazing very easy to approach and fun to joke around with outside of work. The most loved part of the job for my was my co-workers. I made many great friends and was truely sad to leave.

Pros

lunch and dinner supplied

Cons

unknown hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hotel Novotel?

productive

management is good, as well as my workmates,they are very helpfulphysically hard job, whole day walk with the big trolleyteam work

Pros

free lunches

High Standard.

co-workers are very friendly.time management is very important in this company.

Fun workplace

The people there are great and easy to get long with, the management team all have open door policies so they are really easy to talk to also.Overall the company is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel Novotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Hotel Novotel