Hotel Novotel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hotel Novotel Pay & Benefits reviews

It was the best way for me to kick start my hospitality work experience. Every day was a new challenge at Novotel and it was fun everyday to work here.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Salary
The place and work it self is not hard or miserable its just depends on how you get along with people as it is in the hospitality industry. The management is straight to the point and on the books
Pros
staff perks, lunch/dinner on shift, bonus/discounts
Cons
you have those days
management wasn’t so great, lovely staff to work along side with. Management didn’t understand the hours we required basically just gave us the hours they wanted us to do.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
Novotel est un groupe où il est très interessant de travailler. ils se soucient beaucoup de leurs employés et de leur ressentiments, organisent énormément d'événements en dehors des heures de travail afin de rassembler les différents secteurs et de créer une vrai ambiance familiale. La possibilité d'évoluer professionnellement est énorme dû aux nombres importants d'hotels à travers le monde. Très bonne cohésion d'équipe et très bonne ambiance de travail.
Pros
Repas gratuit, offres spéciales
Cons
courtes pauses
Novotel is a great place to work, its a very hard job and also when your working you are learning many new things at the same time, you learn different environment around the place good, to meet new people everyday as you greet them its an Opportunity for me to learn while working at Novotel.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Learnt working in a diverse team , excellent work culture . Most enjoy part of the job in the work benefits . A free lunch with the team is always heaps of fun .
Pros
free lunch, excellent work culture
cooking is my passion...really we have to do hard work in kitchen but still we always enjoying..the most hardest part of the job is stress..so alwwys work good
Beautiful Hotel, well managed and staffed a pleasure to be part of. Long hours and hard physically but plenty of hours and support from senior staff. I liked the uniforms, staff breakfasts and lunches but working from 8am till 3 or 4pm was demanding but very good on the bank balance which was why I was there! PERFECT!
Pros
Geat hours, good staff, clean working enviornment, well looked after
Cons
long hours, physically demanding
Got a good chance to work with a great team and really good management, learnt a lot of supervisory skills inspite of being an attendant with very co-operative co-workers. Got appreciation and motivation from supervisor and head of the department.
Pros
free meal and laundry
Cons
long hours due to limited staffing
management is good, as well as my workmates,they are very helpfulphysically hard job, whole day walk with the big trolleyteam work
Pros
free lunches