Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 38 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
an awesome place to work. Management are very supportive and helpful. Very approachable. The staff members are awesome, its like a big family. I learned that there is no same day, every day is different. All customers are different. And dealing with clients over the phone makes it a bit difficult however I got the training of identifying any signs of danger to our clients, our properties and our staff. Its an awesome place to work!
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Housing New Zealand reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Housing New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 38 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Housing New Zealand
- What is the company culture like at Housing New Zealand?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Housing New Zealand?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Housing New Zealand?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Housing New Zealand?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Housing New Zealand?One person answered
- What is the common reason of why someone would be unsuccessful after an interview for a Tenancy mana…
- Does Housing New Zealand require a background check? What kind of background check does Housing New …
See all questions and answers