Housing New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews for Housing Advisor

Housing Advisor2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
The training provided at this workplace was excellent. Trainers were very knowledgeable and persistent in ensuring we understood what we were to face on day one. They weren't wrong. It was intense. This position requires you to be fully focused on whats at hand because ensuring KPI's being met wasn't the only worry you would have. These are people's lives you are dealing with. Their day to day living was now something you are part of. Management were awesome, there were a few Team Leaders who would only look out for their own but it was an enjoyable place to work for. Their social club probably needed a bit more help. But overall, made life long friends there and gained awesome skills transferable to any other Customer Service Based position. My favorite part about the role were the clients. Tenants were quite wonderful despite the 2% that call you just to yell at you. But seriously connecting with people is so rewarding in ways you cannot explain.
Pros
Cool Christmas Parties lol, Celebrate any occasion ie. Rugby World Cup, Easter, Any occasion Management do try hard to make things a little more joyful.
Cons
Not very family oriented. Quite sad really.
This was my first contact centre role and from here I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team. I was given alot of opportunities to develop and further my skills in becoming a team leader as well as other opportunities in further advancing within the corporation. A typical day consists of answering the phones and meeting targets.