Housing New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews for Housing Advisor in Wellington City, Wellington

Housing Advisor1 review
Wellington City, Wellington1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The training provided at this workplace was excellent. Trainers were very knowledgeable and persistent in ensuring we understood what we were to face on day one. They weren't wrong. It was intense. This position requires you to be fully focused on whats at hand because ensuring KPI's being met wasn't the only worry you would have. These are people's lives you are dealing with. Their day to day living was now something you are part of. Management were awesome, there were a few Team Leaders who would only look out for their own but it was an enjoyable place to work for. Their social club probably needed a bit more help. But overall, made life long friends there and gained awesome skills transferable to any other Customer Service Based position. My favorite part about the role were the clients. Tenants were quite wonderful despite the 2% that call you just to yell at you. But seriously connecting with people is so rewarding in ways you cannot explain.
Pros
Cool Christmas Parties lol, Celebrate any occasion ie. Rugby World Cup, Easter, Any occasion Management do try hard to make things a little more joyful.
Cons
Not very family oriented. Quite sad really.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Housing New Zealand?