Housing New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Receptionist5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Working for HNZ gives me more confident to speak to customers/clients. First I start main desk (reception) I moved to be a tenancy Manager. I learn how to deal with clients about problems with they houses and many more
Pros
Free parking and get to use company’s car
Cons
Maternity
I love the job. I have learned about helping people with their needs and also making sure that I will try my best to not let my work team down. There was nothing wrong with everything I did at the job. I will always make sure that I do not go in late to work because that will be something that my boss will look at if I'm not going to work on time.
Pros
free facilities
Cons
perfect hourly rate
I was doing work experience for this company as part of my course but I gain a lot of experience skills and new things from this company thanks to my co worker the old lady who trained me as a receptionists. God bless you and thank you for your time spare to train me while I was there the lovely stuff they are all friendly, very helpful I never had a day that I left the office with out a smile on my face.Great place to work.
Cons
I have to finished at 5pm right on the dot
Good environment to work along and also good work mates. The most enjoyable part of this job when we visit tenants properties
Pros
Free teas
Cons
Fix hours
A typical day at work would be fun, face paced environment and targets and to achieve. What I learned was how to deal with angry customers how to be calm and understanding especially professional. I also learned how to work with pressure and how to speak professionaly with clients and co-workers.

The hardest part of the job would have to be the first day but the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the last hour of the day when almost everything is done and you feel a real sense of achievement.
Pros
fun professional vibrant co-workers