Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews for Receptionist

competitive and fun
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 July 2018
I love the job. I have learned about helping people with their needs and also making sure that I will try my best to not let my work team down. There was nothing wrong with everything I did at the job. I will always make sure that I do not go in late to work because that will be something that my boss will look at if I'm not going to work on time.
Pros
free facilities
Cons
perfect hourly rate
Awsome work place
Receptionists (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu4 August 2015
I was doing work experience for this company as part of my course but I gain a lot of experience skills and new things from this company thanks to my co worker the old lady who trained me as a receptionists. God bless you and thank you for your time spare to train me while I was there the lovely stuff they are all friendly, very helpful I never had a day that I left the office with out a smile on my face.Great place to work.
Cons
I have to finished at 5pm right on the dot
Fun
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington3 June 2013
Good environment to work along and also good work mates. The most enjoyable part of this job when we visit tenants properties
Pros
Free teas
Cons
Fix hours
Professional and vibrant atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manukau, Auckland18 July 2012
A typical day at work would be fun, face paced environment and targets and to achieve. What I learned was how to deal with angry customers how to be calm and understanding especially professional. I also learned how to work with pressure and how to speak professionaly with clients and co-workers.

The hardest part of the job would have to be the first day but the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the last hour of the day when almost everything is done and you feel a real sense of achievement.
Pros
fun professional vibrant co-workers