Housing New Zealand Employee Review

View all Housing New Zealand reviews

A days work at HNZC Call Centre
Manukau Customer Service Centre (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland5 April 2018
an awesome place to work. Management are very supportive and helpful. Very approachable. The staff members are awesome, its like a big family. I learned that there is no same day, every day is different. All customers are different. And dealing with clients over the phone makes it a bit difficult however I got the training of identifying any signs of danger to our clients, our properties and our staff. Its an awesome place to work!

Other Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Receptionist & tenancy manager (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland15 January 2019
Working for HNZ gives me more confident to speak to customers/clients. First I start main desk (reception) I moved to be a tenancy Manager. I learn how to deal with clients about problems with they houses and many more
Pros
Free parking and get to use company’s car
Cons
Maternity
Housing New Zealand
Tenancy Manager (Former Employee) –  New Zealand5 November 2018
I have been Case manager for only short time but gained many friends and always remember. great Management but job security not good experience, you will not know when they will cut down jobs . Great place work and lots of fun.