Housing New Zealand Employee Review

View all Housing New Zealand reviews

High Paced Call Centre Environment
Housing Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand15 July 2015
The training provided at this workplace was excellent. Trainers were very knowledgeable and persistent in ensuring we understood what we were to face on day one. They weren't wrong. It was intense. This position requires you to be fully focused on whats at hand because ensuring KPI's being met wasn't the only worry you would have. These are people's lives you are dealing with. Their day to day living was now something you are part of. Management were awesome, there were a few Team Leaders who would only look out for their own but it was an enjoyable place to work for. Their social club probably needed a bit more help. But overall, made life long friends there and gained awesome skills transferable to any other Customer Service Based position. My favorite part about the role were the clients. Tenants were quite wonderful despite the 2% that call you just to yell at you. But seriously connecting with people is so rewarding in ways you cannot explain.
Pros
Cool Christmas Parties lol, Celebrate any occasion ie. Rugby World Cup, Easter, Any occasion Management do try hard to make things a little more joyful.
Cons
Not very family oriented. Quite sad really.

Other Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Receptionist & tenancy manager (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland15 January 2019
Working for HNZ gives me more confident to speak to customers/clients. First I start main desk (reception) I moved to be a tenancy Manager. I learn how to deal with clients about problems with they houses and many more
Pros
Free parking and get to use company’s car
Cons
Maternity
Housing New Zealand
Tenancy Manager (Former Employee) –  New Zealand5 November 2018
I have been Case manager for only short time but gained many friends and always remember. great Management but job security not good experience, you will not know when they will cut down jobs . Great place work and lots of fun.