Housing New Zealand Employee Review

View all Housing New Zealand reviews

Tenancy Manager Housing New Zealand
Community Group Housing Tenancy Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand11 January 2014
I was responsible for the complete South Island portfolio of Community Group Housing.

This was an incredibly satisfying role, as we provided housing for people in real need. We also provided people who may not have necessarily had any private space their own bedroom and sense of space.

I tenanted properties and organised reactive maintenance on the properties. I was also part of the group who implemented a more transparent rent subsidy program.
Pros
Sence of acheivement and the real sence of helping people.
Cons
Being so far away from my portfolio.

Other Housing New Zealand Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Receptionist & tenancy manager (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland15 January 2019
Working for HNZ gives me more confident to speak to customers/clients. First I start main desk (reception) I moved to be a tenancy Manager. I learn how to deal with clients about problems with they houses and many more
Pros
Free parking and get to use company’s car
Cons
Maternity
Housing New Zealand
Tenancy Manager (Former Employee) –  New Zealand5 November 2018
I have been Case manager for only short time but gained many friends and always remember. great Management but job security not good experience, you will not know when they will cut down jobs . Great place work and lots of fun.