Housing New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Housing New Zealand Employee Review

productive

21 September 2016
dealing with different tenants day in day out - with the process of trying to get them into a home - also managing the properties and what needs done regarding maintenance, their accounts and appointing them to inspection, when tenancy managers need to out to inspect.
Pros
ongoing training
Cons
dealing with abusive tenants
9 January 2020
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Support, flexible working hours. Job security. Life balance. 5 weeks annual leave. Core workplace culture present. Goals. Multicultural environment. Low staff turnover.
8 July 2018
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I love the job. I have learned about helping people with their needs and also making sure that I will try my best to not let my work team down. There was nothing wrong with everything I did at the job. I will always make sure that I do not go in late to work because that will be something that my boss will look at if I'm not going to work on time.
Pros
free facilities
Cons
perfect hourly rate
17 July 2017
Contract Manager (PBMC) (Current Employee) - Auckland Central, Auckland
The role requires an in-depth contract knowledge and KPI assessment capability. The challenge is to interpret performance in the context of a demanding and dynamic work environment.
Tolerance and accuracy are key attributes as conflicting customer aspirations are part of the working environment.

Establishing customer priorities can be difficult although meeting their expectations through a shared desire to achieve the organisations ultimate aim is satisfying.
Pros
meaningful purpose
Cons
conflicting priorites