Hudson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Hudson Employee Review

I was utterly impressed with the professional organization of this Company; and, inspired by the professionalism, care, & support of my Consultant.

14 December 2019
I was utterly impressed wirh the professional organization of this Company; and, inspired by the professionalism, care, & support of my Consultant during the assignment. She was an excellent judge of character re. the selection of suitable persons to cope in a role with exceptional challenges.
13 October 2019
None (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Another temping agency that I've been 'on the books' for months, without any prospects. The only communication I've had was, after about 2 or 3 months, an email asking if I was still looking for work as they were updating the database. After doing their entry tests at the start, being told I had exceptional typing skills, etc., I would have thought *something* might have popped up from them but nothing. Then, over a week ago, I found a job, I was interested in, via Hudson so applied for it. Again, have heard nothing back. Not even an email to say thanks for applying. Don't waste your time with this company.
5 September 2017
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - Wellington
a typical day at work would involve a lot of unclear direction. I learnt that Hudson was going through a very stressful time and didn't have many staff on during my time there. I also learnt that a lot of people were unhappy there and were leaving. The culture was very toxic. The hardest part was wanting to learn and not being able to due to the management team and methods above me. The most enjoyable part of the job was making some new friends.
Pros
Friday drinks and not working weekends
Cons
Bad management
20 July 2015
Administrator (Former Employee) - Christchurch
It was a lovely experience working for Hudson Recruitment in Christchurch, Great employer, salary and benefits. Awesome team to work with
Pros
flexible working hours, great team to work with
Cons
temporary not permanent