Hustle New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Hustle New Zealand Employee Reviews

Worked for a few labour hire businesses over the past few years and Hustle is definitely one of the better payers. Started off just doing some general labour on smaller sites but eventually started getting offered higher paid jobs as a hammerhand. Sometimes hopping from site to site can get a bit hectic but already pretty good team.
Been working as a carpenter for hustle for the last few months and have recently started managing a few carpenters under me. The hours have stayed high through the winter and look to be carrying on now that the sun is making a comeback. If you're fit and keen then get amongst it!
Have the kids every second week so means I can bring up and down my work hours depending if I have the kiddos also get the chance to work a half day on saturdays
Pros
Varied jobs and hours available
Hustle is a great place for a traveler that wants to work some solid hours to save up money for your travel weeks. I worked with hustle over summer 19 and it fit my schedule well.
Cons
Large available hours
Great place to work if your'e fit, ready to work hard and go outside your comfort zone. A good working environment if you like the outdoors. very tough in the winter months as i found out.
Pros
Good pay
Cons