Hustle New Zealand

Hustle New Zealand Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Busy Workplace

These guys are pretty good for laboring work. Always lots of hours available if you are keen to amongst it. Enjoyed my time with the team and have sinced moved on to do my drainage apprenticeship.

Pros

Good hours

Good for Labour Hire

Worked for a few labour hire businesses over the past few years and Hustle is definitely one of the better payers. Started off just doing some general labour on smaller sites but eventually started getting offered higher paid jobs as a hammerhand. Sometimes hopping from site to site can get a bit hectic but already pretty good team.

Good Team

Been working as a carpenter for hustle for the last few months and have recently started managing a few carpenters under me. The hours have stayed high through the winter and look to be carrying on now that the sun is making a comeback. If you're fit and keen then get amongst it!

Place for hard workers

Have the kids every second week so means I can bring up and down my work hours depending if I have the kiddos also get the chance to work a half day on saturdays

Pros

Varied jobs and hours available

Great for saving

Hustle is a great place for a traveler that wants to work some solid hours to save up money for your travel weeks. I worked with hustle over summer 19 and it fit my schedule well.

Cons

Large available hours

Fun workplace, nice people

Great place to work if your'e fit, ready to work hard and go outside your comfort zone. A good working environment if you like the outdoors. very tough in the winter months as i found out.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hustle New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hustle New Zealand Reviews by Job Title