Hustle New Zealand

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
4.0Pay & Benefits

Busy Workplace

These guys are pretty good for laboring work. Always lots of hours available if you are keen to amongst it. Enjoyed my time with the team and have sinced moved on to do my drainage apprenticeship.

Pros

Good hours

Good for Labour Hire

Worked for a few labour hire businesses over the past few years and Hustle is definitely one of the better payers. Started off just doing some general labour on smaller sites but eventually started getting offered higher paid jobs as a hammerhand. Sometimes hopping from site to site can get a bit hectic but already pretty good team.

Great for saving

Hustle is a great place for a traveler that wants to work some solid hours to save up money for your travel weeks. I worked with hustle over summer 19 and it fit my schedule well.

Cons

Large available hours

Fun workplace, nice people

Great place to work if your'e fit, ready to work hard and go outside your comfort zone. A good working environment if you like the outdoors. very tough in the winter months as i found out.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hustle New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hustle New Zealand Reviews by Job Title