Hyatt

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

LOS DÍAS DE TRABAJO SON TODOS AGITADOS, DEBIDO A LA GRAN CANTIDAD DE CLIENTES QUE SE HOSPEDA EN ESTE HOTEL. SE TIENE QUE DAR UN SERVICIO OPTIMO Y RAPIDO.

Cons

POCOS ´DIAS LIBRES, DEBIDO A QUE EL SALARIO ES PAGADO POR HORAS TRABAJADAS

my best job ever

working with colleagues who supported my role in any situation was wonderful. management team, such as managers and human resource department were very resourceful and professional.working at Hyatt Regency Auckland was the best job i've ever had.

Pros

best people

Cons

no overtime money

Temporary jobs

Part time work as a student, one was front of house while the other was back of house, was not very fulfilling but gave me the experience to move on to better jobs so really value the experience.

Pros

Discounted and free food

Cons

Odd hours
Same location

productive place to work at

very fast paced work and a very busy environment. hardest part of the job was meeting the time slots as we only have 30min to clean and refresh each room. most enjoyable part of the job would be the friendships made and also receiving tips.

Pros

free gourmet lunch and dinner as well as free internet use

Cons

time slots seemed to go by so quickly.

Hyatt Reviews by Location

• Hyatt
  • UNA BUENA OPORTUNIDAD DE TRABAJO, ADEMAS UN LUGAR DONDE PUDE CONOCER OTRAS CULTURAS,