Hyatt Employee Reviews for CDP at Pastry in Auckland City, AucklandReview this company
CDP at Pastry1 review
Auckland City, Auckland1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10,314 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
working with colleagues who supported my role in any situation was wonderful. management team, such as managers and human resource department were very resourceful and professional.working at Hyatt Regency Auckland was the best job i've ever had.
no overtime money
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
More reviews from Auckland City, Auckland
See all 4 reviews
See more Hyatt reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyatt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10,314 reviews
Ratings by category
3.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Hyatt
- What should you wear to an interview at Hyatt?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Hyatt?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Hyatt?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Hyatt?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Hyatt?One person answered