Hyatt Employee Reviews for Ejecutivo/a de atención a clientesReview this company
Ejecutivo/a de atención a clientes1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10,125 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
LOS DÍAS DE TRABAJO SON TODOS AGITADOS, DEBIDO A LA GRAN CANTIDAD DE CLIENTES QUE SE HOSPEDA EN ESTE HOTEL. SE TIENE QUE DAR UN SERVICIO OPTIMO Y RAPIDO.
POCOS ´DIAS LIBRES, DEBIDO A QUE EL SALARIO ES PAGADO POR HORAS TRABAJADAS
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Hyatt reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyatt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10,125 reviews
Ratings by category
3.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
4.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Hyatt
- What should you wear to an interview at Hyatt?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Hyatt?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Hyatt?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Hyatt?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Hyatt?One person answered