IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Employee Reviews for Wintel Engineer

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,010 reviews

Good at work life balance and an equal opportnity employer

Typical work day at IBM is quite busy specially when the project starts. Work should be documented properly and all processes are in place like change management, stake holder meetings and daily huddle to discuss the status of the project. Co workers are quite good and very respectful. Management is very much open to suggestions and to discuss issues in the work place. The hardest part of the job is when the client wanted to fast track the project which means that the schedule will have to be fast tracked as well and we need to adjust to pull in the timelines. The most enjoyable part is that I am working with a competent team and very much professional.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

After hours work at times

Professional and practical work place

Very good and competitive, company culture is very good as well. Parking is free which is a bonus and the office location is good as well. Management is good as well as they give a lot of work flexibility. In my short stint is is really good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10.5K
11.3K
6.5K
1.7K
1K

IBM Reviews by Location

• IBM
  • Wintel Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?