IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,015 reviews

A bit boring but no complaints

I worked as a customer service rep. The work was a bit boring and at time stressful. Management was ok. Was a good starting point for my career. Would not want to stay for long though.

Professional and practical work place

Very good and competitive, company culture is very good as well. Parking is free which is a bonus and the office location is good as well. Management is good as well as they give a lot of work flexibility. In my short stint is is really good.

Work life balance - excellent

Good Company to work, Loads of global expertise available New cloud technology Service oriented organization. Artificial Intelligent, Block Chain, Cognitive technologies

Great global experience

IBM can be as rewarding as you make it, with many employees spending their career with the company. Being such a large company, you can find some great career opportunity and growth but you need to look for it and work hard to gain the opportunities. The management structure is tough. The company is going through major changes and therefore the structure is often getting changed around. On a positive tho, I've seen those who want to do well at IBM find opportunities in these tricky times. The people are what make the company! Everyone says it and its so true with IBM. So many time I met experts from around the globe who left me with goosebumps and made proud to work some incredible intelligent, clever and lovely people. From the researchers working on cures for cancer to the local receptionist - the people are what make IBM. The most enjoyable part of my day would be coming in, catching up with colleagues over a coffee and discussing whatever campaigns we're working on. Its an informal way to share an update or work in progress.

Pros

incredible opportunities to further your career

Cons

too many audio conferences out of office hours

Excellent workplace and great people to work for.

No two days are the same and was surrounded by subject matter experts with whom I shared and learned a lot. The hardest part of the job was swithcing between projects but this worked well as that gave me an opportunity to learn more and use some of my experiences.

Pros

Casual yet business like environment

Cons

Contract work, wish it was permanent

Fun

fun place to work and learn valuable skills, great place to get foot in the door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10.5K