Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Management reviews

Good management is OK It was insurance project for Aus.I have developed many jobs. Workplace was OK I have learned python,atstage,management skills. Worked as a Data specialist.
Very good and competitive, company culture is very good as well. Parking is free which is a bonus and the office location is good as well. Management is good as well as they give a lot of work flexibility. In my short stint is is really good.
Highly professional environment with an effective and disciplined management culture. Provides a great depth of people resources with a high level of technical competence that can be sourced and deployed onto critical projects.
I worked as a customer service rep. The work was a bit boring and at time stressful. Management was ok. Was a good starting point for my career. Would not want to stay for long though.
Best in class teammates, Super Leadership, Management, always large number of clients in the pipeline, typically innovative state of the art of leading edge deployments
Pros
As good as any other place to work
Cons
IBM can be as rewarding as you make it, with many employees spending their career with the company. Being such a large company, you can find some great career opportunity and growth but you need to look for it and work hard to gain the opportunities. The management structure is tough. The company is going through major changes and therefore the structure is often getting changed around. On a positive tho, I've seen those who want to do well at IBM find opportunities in these tricky times. The people are what make the company! Everyone says it and its so true with IBM. So many time I met experts from around the globe who left me with goosebumps and made proud to work some incredible intelligent, clever and lovely people. From the researchers working on cures for cancer to the local receptionist - the people are what make IBM. The most enjoyable part of my day would be coming in, catching up with colleagues over a coffee and discussing whatever campaigns we're working on. Its an informal way to share an update or work in progress.
Pros
incredible opportunities to further your career
Cons
too many audio conferences out of office hours
The work/life balance is good Learned windows servers, active directory etc Management is good Co-workers cooperative The benefits of the Job. The medical and retirement facilities.
Good culture, good team work, good environment, close cooperation with clients. Agile delivery mode. Learned a lot on project management and team work for different projects.
Typical work day at IBM is quite busy specially when the project starts. Work should be documented properly and all processes are in place like change management, stake holder meetings and daily huddle to discuss the status of the project. Co workers are quite good and very respectful. Management is very much open to suggestions and to discuss issues in the work place. The hardest part of the job is when the client wanted to fast track the project which means that the schedule will have to be fast tracked as well and we need to adjust to pull in the timelines. The most enjoyable part is that I am working with a competent team and very much professional.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
After hours work at times
analysis, stakeholder requirements. problem solving, time management
Management and people were easy to deal and work with. It was quite fun working for this company. Good balance of inspiring work and fun place. Work was really interesting.
Pros
Interesting work, great people