IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,960 reviews

A bit boring but no complaints

I worked as a customer service rep. The work was a bit boring and at time stressful. Management was ok. Was a good starting point for my career. Would not want to stay for long though.

Professional and practical work place

Very good and competitive, company culture is very good as well. Parking is free which is a bonus and the office location is good as well. Management is good as well as they give a lot of work flexibility. In my short stint is is really good.

Glenn Dudding continually over acheived every 4 years.

Glenn worked very well at IBM. Responsibilities STG Client Systems Manager. Selling System x, Storage (HW & SW) and Power (until 2012). Responsible for identifying and owning the opportunities and to progress the deals to a close. Glenn’s selling skills are directly to the end users requirements. Understanding and selling the compelling benefits, as well as his very high work rate, are Glenn’s strengths. Glenn is trusted and works well in conjunction with Business Partners and Distributors. More strategically Glenn is very active in educating the Distributors and Business Partners in the IBM Smarter Computing Strategy and compelling benefits with the STG products. This excited the channel to sell more. Glenn also learnt the Deal Registration process to create desire in the Business Partners to sell more by making more margin. The CSM role also involves growing IBM into competitive accounts. Glenn actively works direct with End Users (in conjunction with BP) to understand business challenges and the impacts to business. Then presents and creates documents to assist the Customer business case. Achievements Strengths Won the ‘Hundred Percent Club’ and Sales Eminence Award for 2012. Achieved 115% of target for 2012 (120% 1H and 110% 2H). Achieved 103% of 1H 2013. Sold first V7000 Unifieds in ANZ. Was involved in the first PureSystem sale in NZ. Was involved in the first Netezza (Big Data Analytics) sale in NZ. Passed Global Sales School. PureSystem Prometric Exam and two Top Gun courses. Very accurate Siebel and forecasting. Scored 10 in IBM Client Value Assessment Transaction -

Pros

IBM invested well in Glenn

Cons

Hard work, but very rewarding

Beautiful place to work at

The work/life balance is good Learned windows servers, active directory etc Management is good Co-workers cooperative The benefits of the Job. The medical and retirement facilities.

Structural and

IBM are subcontracted by AIRNZ to handle part of their CRM. I am a delivery sales consultant over the phone - answer to AIRNZ customers and help with their domestic, short haul and a variety of other inquiries. I am increasing my software and technical skills on a daily basis. I manage situations and take definitive decisions. I am an effective team player who tries to help team members. Hardest part about the job is dealing with an escalated situation where my help is denied when I know it can be of a customers' benefits. Most enjoyable part is achieving what customers want and knowing I have done it efficiently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10.5K