IBM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IBM Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,015 reviews

Great

Had a blast from day one working with some really cool people, started out only knowing a little about unix. but within a couple of days felt very comfortable.

Work life balance - excellent

Good Company to work, Loads of global expertise available New cloud technology Service oriented organization. Artificial Intelligent, Block Chain, Cognitive technologies

Great global experience

IBM can be as rewarding as you make it, with many employees spending their career with the company. Being such a large company, you can find some great career opportunity and growth but you need to look for it and work hard to gain the opportunities. The management structure is tough. The company is going through major changes and therefore the structure is often getting changed around. On a positive tho, I've seen those who want to do well at IBM find opportunities in these tricky times. The people are what make the company! Everyone says it and its so true with IBM. So many time I met experts from around the globe who left me with goosebumps and made proud to work some incredible intelligent, clever and lovely people. From the researchers working on cures for cancer to the local receptionist - the people are what make IBM. The most enjoyable part of my day would be coming in, catching up with colleagues over a coffee and discussing whatever campaigns we're working on. Its an informal way to share an update or work in progress.

Pros

incredible opportunities to further your career

Cons

too many audio conferences out of office hours

Beautiful place to work at

The work/life balance is good Learned windows servers, active directory etc Management is good Co-workers cooperative The benefits of the Job. The medical and retirement facilities.

Good at work life balance and an equal opportnity employer

Typical work day at IBM is quite busy specially when the project starts. Work should be documented properly and all processes are in place like change management, stake holder meetings and daily huddle to discuss the status of the project. Co workers are quite good and very respectful. Management is very much open to suggestions and to discuss issues in the work place. The hardest part of the job is when the client wanted to fast track the project which means that the schedule will have to be fast tracked as well and we need to adjust to pull in the timelines. The most enjoyable part is that I am working with a competent team and very much professional.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

After hours work at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10.5K