IAG Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

3.6Pay & Benefits
productive
Claims Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland30 September 2018
I learnt and practices more independently and self -management, developed methodically to work more effectively for my own workflow, help me to develop the problem-solving skills, logical thinking, stand up, speak out to seek help from suppliers and internal staff, create the relationship with another base on the phone and email. I also learnt how to identify and determine the liability party, calculate the quantum, and also need to patience to do the works.

It is the good opportunity to learn and grow.
Pros
free fruit
Cons
Misinformation or lack of evident
great people to work with, great atmosphere
Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland17 May 2017
paying accounts on time- satisfied customers
learning about Sap system we use and the shortcuts
great team management, meeting deadlines per month.
suporting one another
miscommunication and not meeting the deadline sometimes
celebrating individual & team achivements.
Pros
celabrate success, free lunch
Cons
communication breakdown with internal staff
Productive place - yes
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland3 October 2016
Talking to customers and advising them about more insurance covers and how they would be beneficial for them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with different people & the most hardest part was being pressed to be able to sell more insurance
Iag, the place to be
Personal Insurance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland4 July 2016
A typical day at work can involve a variation of customers in age and mood. I learned to deal with all types of situations that life throws at you and how to deal with them.

I found management approachable and easy to deal with.

The hardest part of my job was processing all the legal work for a Christchurch home.

The most enjoyable part of my job was a happy customer :)
good
accounts payable officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N13 January 2016
• Perform invoice prioritization and categorisation
• Using SAP-FICO (AP) system, process 40-50 (per day) vendor invoices for urgent category and 60-80 invoices in normal category
• Perform filing of invoices in to master archives for auditing and future reference
• Attend to vendor invoice queries and provide required support over emails and calls for internal IAG reimbursements and external vendors
• Error tracking and corrections of invoices
Pros
free fruits
Cons
nothing
Busy workplace with a great learning culture
Debt Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N21 July 2015
I managed a case load of debtors within a team environment. There was an autonomy component to the role. Very busy on phones to take inbound and make outbound calls to debtors. Hard working team environment from start of day to end of day. Targets to achieve on a personal and team basis. I love dealing with people and even though I was making arrangements to pay a debt, I always employed great customer skills and empathy within allowed guidelines. Enjoy the large team environment, helping and supporting each other, but also happy to work on my own to achieve my personal goals.
A company that is changing for the future.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N28 August 2013
IAG is a company that are changing for a better future for future generations. With the new building of the future they were moving into at the time the arrangement of staff also changed.

The staff at IAG are all hard working and great to get along with. Everyone is willing to help each other to get the important task done.
Pros
Insurance discounts at many places, enviromently friendly new building, great team environment.
Cons
Restructure of staff