- A typical day at work involved liasing with brokers, reconciling accounts, dealing with incoming phone calls and working to deadlines.
- Over the 5 years I worked there, I learnt many things and took on more and more responsibility.
- It was a big company. My direct manager was great. She was a true role model.
- I had great colleagues and made some very close friends.
- It was a very demanding job, always meeting to deadlines but it got particularly challenging during the period of the earthquakes.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with my co-workers, brokers and customers.
Fantastic staff benefits and rewards, fair pay, free staff morning teas, lunches and end of month drinks, great life/work balance, Strict with morning tea and afternoon tea breaks, overtime pay
A lot of movement in management lead to workplace instability