Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IAG Management reviews

New Zealand21 reviews
I learnt and practices more independently and self -management, developed methodically to work more effectively for my own workflow, help me to develop the problem-solving skills, logical thinking, stand up, speak out to seek help from suppliers and internal staff, create the relationship with another base on the phone and email. I also learnt how to identify and determine the liability party, calculate the quantum, and also need to patience to do the works.

It is the good opportunity to learn and grow.
Pros
free fruit
Cons
Misinformation or lack of evident
Good place to work, they looked after their staff. The pressure was on to acheive targets and get the work completed in a timely manner. Good management, clear objectives and guidence.
paying accounts on time- satisfied customers
learning about Sap system we use and the shortcuts

great team management, meeting deadlines per month.
suporting one another

miscommunication and not meeting the deadline sometimes

celebrating individual & team achivements.
Pros
celabrate success, free lunch
Cons
communication breakdown with internal staff
A typical day at work can involve a variation of customers in age and mood. I learned to deal with all types of situations that life throws at you and how to deal with them.

I found management approachable and easy to deal with.

The hardest part of my job was processing all the legal work for a Christchurch home.

The most enjoyable part of my job was a happy customer :)
- A typical day at work involved liasing with brokers, reconciling accounts, dealing with incoming phone calls and working to deadlines.
- Over the 5 years I worked there, I learnt many things and took on more and more responsibility.

- It was a big company. My direct manager was great. She was a true role model.

- I had great colleagues and made some very close friends.

- It was a very demanding job, always meeting to deadlines but it got particularly challenging during the period of the earthquakes.

- The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with my co-workers, brokers and customers.
Pros
Fantastic staff benefits and rewards, fair pay, free staff morning teas, lunches and end of month drinks, great life/work balance, Strict with morning tea and afternoon tea breaks, overtime pay
Cons
A lot of movement in management lead to workplace instability