Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IAG Employee Review

IAG was a fun place to work

21 May 2012
A typical day at work was productive and self fulfilling in nature
Pros
free morning teas
Cons
moderate hours
25 November 2019
Earthquake Loss Adjuster (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Good place to work, they looked after their staff. The pressure was on to acheive targets and get the work completed in a timely manner. Good management, clear objectives and guidence.
7 November 2018
Same location
Claim Collections Officer-Early Intervention (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
My job entails identifying debtors and making timely contact to pursue recovery while ensuring excellent customer service experience is delivered. I have learned to handle customer conflicts, objections and complaints from my experience, managing difficult customers. I have always been able to priorities my workload and ensure objectives are met within the required deadlines.
I have learned to sell debt which is an intangible product and this has given me the confidence to sell or deal with any kind of customers.
24 June 2017
Claims Manager (Current Employee) - Christchurch
I really enjoy the challenges my job brings. I work alongside a great team who is supporting and helpful. My manager helps me with the challenges I face in my job and provides constructive feedback. IAG has a great work culture that encourages a good work/life balance
Pros