Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IAG Employee Review

Busy and fun work place

15 March 2013
A typical day would involve getting to the office for 7.30am to pick up our schedule for the day. Then we would attend sites till around 1pm and then return to the office. The afternoon would be spent prepare the repair scopes of the sites visited. Co workers were brillaint and i learned alot from the team we had which was a varied background of construction.

Most enjoyable part was working closely with the team to provide the best scopes and also to help the customers who needed it the most.
Pros
various amounts of knowledge from a varied background of skills within the industry.
Cons
managment could have been better.
25 November 2019
Earthquake Loss Adjuster (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Good place to work, they looked after their staff. The pressure was on to acheive targets and get the work completed in a timely manner. Good management, clear objectives and guidence.
7 November 2018
Same location
Claim Collections Officer-Early Intervention (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
My job entails identifying debtors and making timely contact to pursue recovery while ensuring excellent customer service experience is delivered. I have learned to handle customer conflicts, objections and complaints from my experience, managing difficult customers. I have always been able to priorities my workload and ensure objectives are met within the required deadlines.
I have learned to sell debt which is an intangible product and this has given me the confidence to sell or deal with any kind of customers.
24 June 2017
Claims Manager (Current Employee) - Christchurch
I really enjoy the challenges my job brings. I work alongside a great team who is supporting and helpful. My manager helps me with the challenges I face in my job and provides constructive feedback. IAG has a great work culture that encourages a good work/life balance
Pros