IAG Employee Review

Busy and fun work place
Quantity surevyor / Insurance surveyor (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, New Zealand15 March 2013
A typical day would involve getting to the office for 7.30am to pick up our schedule for the day. Then we would attend sites till around 1pm and then return to the office. The afternoon would be spent prepare the repair scopes of the sites visited. Co workers were brillaint and i learned alot from the team we had which was a varied background of construction.

Most enjoyable part was working closely with the team to provide the best scopes and also to help the customers who needed it the most.
Pros
various amounts of knowledge from a varied background of skills within the industry.
Cons
managment could have been better.

Other IAG Employee Reviews

Found it a good place to work, they look after their staff.
Earthquake Loss Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury25 November 2019
Good place to work, they looked after their staff. The pressure was on to acheive targets and get the work completed in a timely manner. Good management, clear objectives and guidence.
Bank Claims Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland30 January 2019
IAG is a great place to work lovely warm welcoming enviroment.
The people are awesome very helpful.
I have learnt alot within my 3 wee training to be able to do my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAG. Our community is ready to answer.