Icebreaker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Icebreaker Employee Reviews

New Zealand2 reviews
The head office is very modern, spacious and open-planned. It feels like everybody is on the same level, I often have a chat with our CEO in the kitchen while making a coffee. We have an active social club, health and safety/well-being group and a group called the Sheepdogs that make sure we're as eco-friendly in the office as we can be. We promote lunchtime activities, running, walking, touch rugby, bootcamps etc. We have a good social kitchen area stocked with beer and wine for Friday drinks and our monthly team parties. There are chances to move up and learn, I was able to go on a 3-day course to up-skill that was paid for by the company. I cannot speak for the other managers, but my manager is the best I have ever had. Overall, it's just a great company to work for, it's a nice, premium brand that's always aspiring to be better.
A day at IceBreaker is always a learning experience as we have a lot of product that we have to sell that contains a lot of knowledge and skills to actually sell.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Icebreaker?