IDEA Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IDEA Services Employee Review

They suck.

25 May 2020
I worked in a vocational centre catering for high needs users. This is for largely immobile, non vocal clients. The staff put more time and energy into their own extended lunch breaks than they did client activities. A large percentage of the time they were on their phones or going out for cigarette breaks.Nobody took accountability when incidents occured. If I voiced up I was jumped on.Absolute toxic environment.
16 September 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - North Island
under valued
used and set up to fail

over worked no appreciation from management

quick to find fault

staff are quick to make other staff look weak find fault
Pros
Cons
very long isolated hours
30 June 2020
Same role
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) - Timaru, Canterbury
I worked in Timaru branch and managers and staff over there were very helpful and supportive. Also, I experienced the best orientation. Fun loving and caring staff.
29 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Auckland
An ineffective management that don't listen to complaints until someone is hurt (staff or service users) or dies. Not to mention the culture of bullying in the company to staff and service users. Publically, the company talk of improving their lives but in reality this is rarely the case. While service users are given care plans to achieve goals these are often restricted by funds or staff, which the company attempts to reduce at every opportunity.