IDEA Services Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

2.6Pay & Benefits
2.6Job Security & Advancement
Good if you are good
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington20 August 2018
If you are a good genuine person then this job is for you. If you like to help and care about people. Otherwise, you won't have the patience and fortitude to do this job.
Excellent culture and fantastic employee support
Accounts Payable Officer (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington2 April 2017
I loved working at the head office for Idea Services/IHC. I was encouraged to broaden my skills and take on additional responsibilities with brilliant support from my line manager. The whole office had a relaxed atmosphere but everyone worked exceptionally hard to ensure deadlines were met to the best of our abilities. I would gladly work there again.
Pros
Lots of social events and morning tea's
I enjoyed the Caring side of this job and the work colleagues alongside me which is what explains my longevity.
Community Services Worker (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington10 January 2017
I didnt like the hypocrisy and politics within the company.There are Support workers and maybe two Managers however who are doing a wonderful job and not being appreciated.
Pros
Being genuinely" in tune" with the people I've supported .
Cons
Long hours and inconsistency