IDEA Services Employee Review

View all IDEA Services reviews

Staff not supported
Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Hawkes Bay2 September 2018
There are constant ads for new staff while loyal staff are sidelined below the poverty line. Those staff could be used so that they get a living wage (not 15 hours per week). This promotes a toxic environment where staff are reporting each other for small things or false complaints so that they will get the hours.
You may be left on your own with highly volatile people, you may do a sleep over and cannot sleep due to disturbances. Soon as you make a small mistake the management will throw you under a bus or the nearest train.
Best not to join.
Pros
Service Users are great
Cons
Long hours, no life of your own.. split shifts and back to back shifts kill.

Other IDEA Services Employee Reviews

fun work place
Senior Support worker (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty24 September 2019
i enjoy working with them but job is insecure
you may need to look for new job as they dont help in work permits
otherwise its good
i love working with my residents
Events coordinator
Activities coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Lynn, Auckland14 September 2019
My job entailed overall meal preparing toilet cleaning and keeping the clients busy and happy about coming to the big scary building on veronica street in New Lynn

OVERALL I felt sad and loathed coming to work the employees I worked for except one or two were mean and rude to the gentle natured clients that liked coming there

I am very thankful that I got to know some interesting funny out going people to me they wernt dumb just challenged and very mistreated in their overall life.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons