IDEA Services

IDEA Services Employee Review

View all IDEA Services reviews

One off but has generated more
Cultural Performing Arts Tutor (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland9 January 2018
The management were open and work specific. This enabled me to deliver their requirements easily without any miscommunication.

This originally was going to be a one off - but has generated more work. Start time yet to be decided by ourselves and the company.
Pros
Shared meals with them

Other IDEA Services Employee Reviews

Working for Idea services
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Maunganui, NZ1 December 2019
I enjoyed the work involved, especially supporting the people in my care. Learning from them, different personalities, but also the opportunity to continue learning and being trained within the company. I would definitely work for Idea again if circumstances allowed.
The people you support make the job special
I have mixed feelings about IDEA Services. I loved the interaction with the people we supported and learned a lot about myself by being with them. Where I have issues is the poor support given by the company to provide quality service and also look after its staff. Regularly phoned on days off and begged to work extra hours.
The company has good training programs if you can get on them. Very quick to ply the paperwork onto you. In fact, due to so much paperwork, a lot of activities are not undertaken with the people losing that human factor of wow that's interesting let's go and find out
Initiative and encouraging the Service user to do as much for themselves as possible is not encouraged either meaning a lot of talent is overlooked
In conclusion, would I work with the Service user ...anytime, best party you could ever have, have so much to offer and never forget who you are. IDEA services well they still have a long way to go.