IDEA Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IDEA Services Employee Review

One off but has generated more

9 January 2018
The management were open and work specific. This enabled me to deliver their requirements easily without any miscommunication.

This originally was going to be a one off - but has generated more work. Start time yet to be decided by ourselves and the company.
Pros
Shared meals with them
13 September 2017
As a support worker my job is to support the person regardless of his or her race gender or culture.Be paitence when you at work .dont be stress which makes life harder for others. Take a break if you need to.
27 June 2012
To always be positive when you start your day. Having a Plan helps to set your daily schedule in what is required. This brings into mind those that come into contact with you during your employement.
Challenges are always there its about how you deal with the challenges that brings results.

What I have learnt within the Disability Sector is to be Patient, Positive.

As every day is never the same it brings with it new skills, ideas; ,barriers to over come. It makes you focuss on whats ahead and what you can achieve to grow yourself.

I have had the pleasure of working along some great managerial workers who have shared a common bond with many workers including myself. The job can be very challenging in a supportive role to any managerial position. Having the right tools, co-workers that have the eagerness to strive can bring results are a blessing.

Having the ability to effectively communicate together can become challenging at times.. But having the right frame of mind in a professional manner would always bring the end results.

Being a Team Player is very important in any employement role that you share with your co-workers. Having the ability to communicate effectly,respond in a time manner shows commitment to all concerned.

As any Team Player, Co- Worker they want to achieve results, have the support within their working enviroment, personal. This brings results for all concerned.

The hardest part of the job there is many to respond to. But it is how you cope with the issuess thats the challenge. I find challenges to be rewarding. They make you think outside the square,
 - more...
Pros
being in a family enviroment within a disabilty sector brings rewards, sharing time with them.
Cons
working long hours, the wages
30 June 2020
I worked in Timaru branch and managers and staff over there were very helpful and supportive. Also, I experienced the best orientation. Fun loving and caring staff.